The 3M™ 4251CN Reusable Half-mask is a hybrid half-face dust mask that can be used until damaged, clogged or saturated. It features dual inhalation valves, large multi-layer carbon filters and a low-resistance exhalation valve to make breathing more comfortable.
- Maintenance-free dust mask for paint spraying, brush or roller painting, and machine or manual sanding.
- A1 protection against organic gases and vapors such as solvent-based paints, adhesives and cleaners*.
- P2 protection against average levels of fine dust and oil or water mists*.
- No maintenance required: ready to use as soon as needed. Use until damaged, particle filters become clogged or gas filters become saturated.
- Better breathing and less resistance thanks to dual inhalation valves and large multi-layer carbon filters compared to single filter masks
- Comfortable breathing thanks to low resistance exhalation valve
- Tested and approved according to European standards - CE marking 0086 (EN 405:2001 + A1:2009 FFA1P2 R D).
- Users must have read all instructions before use. Misuse can cause injury or serious or life-threatening illness
- Not to be used for isocyanate based paints
- Compatible with 3M eye and ear protection
- Package contents: 1 Half Face Mask
* This product helps protect against certain organic gases and vapors (boiling point >65 °C) at concentrations up to 10x GSW or 1000 ppm (whichever is lower) and particles at concentrations up to 10x GSW.
Paint spraying, painting by brush or roller and machine or manual sanding