PanBlast™ aluminum jacketed Long Series Nozzles are general purpose blast nozzles, suitable for a wide range of abrasive blasting applications and designed for cost effectiveness. All ABN series nozzles are supplied with boron inserts, for lighter weight and longer wear life.
Available in the sizes #4 (6.4mm), #5 (7.9mm),#6 (9.5mm), #7 (7/16" / 11.1mm) & #8 (1/2" / 12.7mm).
- Lightweight, durable aluminum jacket.
- All nozzles are supplied with a nozzle washer.
- Long venturi provides supersonic abrasive velocity.
- Size 4 features a 25mm (1") throat entry, all other sizes feature a 32mm (1-1/4") throat entry.
- 50mm (2") contractor-style coarse thread.
- On site industrial and commercial blasting.
- Blast and painting contractor yard work.
- Blast room applications.
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways.
|binnenmaat||#4 (1/4" / 6.4 mm)|
|draad||50 mm (2")|