PanBlast™ AIN Blasting Nozzles feature both an adjustable water feed and adjustable venturi air injector ports for optimum air/water atomization. These water induction nozzles can be utilized in place of conventional nozzles with no modifications to standard blasting equipment required.
Available in the sizes #4 (6.4mm), #5 (7.9mm),#6 (9.5mm), #7 (7/16" / 11.1mm) & #8 (1/2" / 12.7mm).
- Lightweight, durable aluminum jacket.
- Tungsten carbide liner.
- Air and water both fully adjustable.
- Low water consumption.
- Water connection line and shutoff valve standard.
- Can be used as a conventional nozzle.
- Venturi increases abrasive velocity.
- 50mm (2") contractor-style coarse thread.
- Wet slurry blasting.
- Operations requiring minimal dust formation.
More information about the different types of PanBlast nozzles?