PanBlast™ AIN Blasting Nozzles feature both an adjustable water feed and adjustable venturi air injector ports for optimum air/water atomization. These water induction nozzles can be utilized in place of conventional nozzles with no modifications to standard blasting equipment required.
Available in the sizes #4 (6.4mm), #5 (7.9mm),#6 (9.5mm), #7 (7/16" / 11.1mm) & #8 (1/2" / 12.7mm).
- Lightweight, durable aluminum jacket
- Tungsten carbide liner
- Air and water both fully adjustable
- Low water consumption
- Water connection line and shutoff valve standard
- Can be used as a conventional nozzle
- Venturi increases abrasive velocity
- 50mm (2") contractor-style coarse thread
- Wet slurry blasting
- Operations requiring minimal dust formation
|binnenmaat||#6 (3/8" / 9.5 mm)|
|draad||50 mm (2")|