PanBlast™ aluminum jacketed Long Series Nozzles are general purpose blast nozzles, suitable for a wide range of abrasive blasting applications and designed for cost effectiveness. All ATN series nozzles feature tungsten carbide inserts for durablility and water resistance.
Available in the sizes #4 (6.4mm), #5 (7.9mm),#6 (9.5mm), #7 (7/16" / 11.1mm) & #8 (1/2" / 12.7mm).
- Lightweight, durable aluminum jacket
- All nozzles are supplied with a nozzle washer
- Long venturi provides supersonic abrasive velocity
- Size 4 features a 25mm (1") throat entry, all other sizes feature a 32mm (1-1/4") throat entry
- 50mm (2") contractor-style coarse thread
- On site industrial and commercial blasting
- Blast and painting contractor yard work
- Blast room applications
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways
|binnenmaat||#6 (3/8" / 9.5 mm)|
|draad||50 mm (2")|