PanBlast™ CVN Cast Venturi Series Nozzles are general purpose and economical blast nozzles, suitable for a wide range of abrasive blasting applications. All CVN series nozzles are manufactured in a single steel alloy casting, heat treated and hardened to 60 HRC for durability, and powder coated externally for corrosion resistance. Due to the limited hardness, this nozzle is less suitable for hard abrasives such as aluminum oxide.
Available in the sizes #5 (7.9mm),#6 (9.5mm), #7 (7/16" / 11.1mm) & #8 (1/2" / 12.7mm).
- Long venturi provides supersonic abrasive velocity
- Flanged for fitment to standard nozzle holders
- Features a standard 25 mm (1") rear opening
Note: This nozzle does not feature a thread.
- On site industrial and commercial blasting
- Blast and painting contractor yard work
- Blast room applications
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways
|binnenmaat||#8 (1/2" / 12.7 mm)|