A robust, compressed air driven double unit with pre-separator silo, designed for the disposal of industrial waste. In the first stage, 95% of the vacuumed material is separated from the air. In the next stage the filter is mounted which also results in a very low filter load. Equipped with braked castors so that the mobility, even when filled with heavy cargo is guaranteed. The silo is equipped with an unloading valve which makes it very easy to unload the collected material. It can be equipped with a discharge flap with adjustable counterweight and bag holder so that it is possible to discharge directly into waste bags. The unit is also equipped with forklift profiles.
- Compressed air consumption: 2.2 Nm³/min
- Max. airflow: 360 Nm³/hour
- Max. vacuum: 41.2 kPa
- Filter type: Cartridge filter s50/200
- Cleaning method: manual
- Noise level: 73,5 dB(A)
- Contents collection vessel and silo: 40 + 65 liters net
- Weight: 119 kg
Including suction tools
Cleaning set Ø 50.8 mm; Complete set including floor nozzle on wheels for intensive use. Made of aluminum and high quality plastic. The nozzle is supplied with replaceable rubber strips. The set consists of:
- Handheld nozzle with serrated edge 2".
- Curved suction tube 2" stainless steel
- Floor nozzle on wheels 2" - 400 mm wide
- Suction hose Ø 50,8 mm PU (AFAS) with couplings (l=5 mtr)