Can I return my products?
It is possible to return (part of) your order if it meets the following conditions:
- it has not been used;
- It has not been custom made;
- it does not concern a service
- It has been stored in a lockable, dry warehouse;
- it is provided with all original type markings, numbers, brand or trade name indications;
- no modifications have been made;
- it is equipped with all original parts and/or accessories, including but not limited to manuals and/or logbooks;
- as far as possible it is in original, closed and saleable packaging;
Whereby the following return periods, maximum quantity and return charges are applied:
- thirty (30) days; maximum one (1) pallet with maximum fifty-five (55) bags; twenty-five percent (25%) of the originally agreed price*; for Sponge-Media / Blasting Equipment;
- thirty (30) days; maximum two (2) machines; fifteen percent (15%) of the originally agreed price*; for machines and / or equipment sold as "New";
- fourteen (14) days; a maximum of two (2) machines; twenty percent (20%) of the originally agreed price*; for machines and/or equipment sold as "Used" or "Second Hand";
- fourteen (14) days; up to two (2) goods; twenty-five percent (25%) of the originally agreed price*; for all other goods;
* By originally agreed price is meant the price stated in the quotation/order confirmation. If a discount is given on the standard price, the discount is part of the price. Where if different prices have been calculated for the same returned item/goods, the lowest amount will be used for credit.
You must contact us if you wish to return any part of your order. The easiest way to do this is to create a ticket through your account. You may return your order to our location at your own expense or ship it with a carrier.