Mobile Sponge-Jet recyclers™ are used to separate dust, stripped coating and other materials from reusable SpongeMedia™. The 25P Recycler™ is used during small projects in combination with the RASP Xtreme™ Feed Unit and is pneumatically driven. This device has a limited production capacity, but is very mobile, for use in, among other things, tanks. The device can be transported in a car and fits through a "manhole" of 60 cm (24 inches). During use it can be connected with the RASP Xtreme™ Feed Unit to form the Sponge-Jet RidingTeam™. Larger recyclers™ have a higher capacity and remove a larger percentage of fine contaminants than smaller machines. This machine is therefore intended for situations where mobility is most important.
• Standardized parts and maximum reliability by design
• Efficiently reduces abrasive consumption and dust emissions, separating good, reusable Sponge Media abrasives from dust, contaminants and/or potentially harmful waste, which might normally become airborne dust
• Separates used media into 3 streams:oversized waste, good reusable media and fine waste
• Decreases abrasive costs, freight, handling, clean-up and disposal costs up to 95% by reusing SpongeMedia™
• Screen size maybe changed for optimized flow and dust requirements
• High-quality, industry-standard components for long, trouble-free operation, simplified spare part acquisition and replacement
• Multi-language labels, Instruction manuals and online training tools
• Extended service, motor and bearings minimize maintenance and downtime
• Optional: magnetic separator
For more information on abrasive blasting with Sponge-Jet, visit spongeblasting.com.