"The Series 5000" from Moldex is pleasant and easy to use. Supplied pre-assembled for use during most gas and vapor applications, these effective, low-maintenance masks combine high performance with minimal maintenance. Specially designed for greater comfort and improved field of vision, Series 5000 masks are lightweight with a snug fit. Gas filters with built-in inhalation valves, permanently mounted in the facepiece, provide protection against gases and vapors. Interchangeable particulate filter pads provide protection from dust, mist and smoke if desired. The particulate filters meet the requirements of the Dolomite Dust Saturation Test (D).
- Maintenance-free half mask
- Pre-assembled and ready to use
- Lightweight two-component material
- Low profile design provides enhanced field of vision
- Tested and certified according to EN 405:2001
- FFA2 protection against: Organic gases and vapors, with boiling point > 65°C, such as working with solvents from varnishes, paints and adhesives. Maximum limit value: 33x
- P3 protection against: Harmful and carcinogenic dust, fumes and water and oil based aerosols (Against radioactive particles and biological substances and enzymes.), such as working with toxic metals, hardwood, radioactive and biochemical substances as well as oil smoke and welding of stainless steel, biologically active aerosols, enzymes, viruses. Maximum limit: 33x.
- Package contents: 1 half mask