An ATEX certified, compressed air driven suction unit with a large suction capacity, equipped with a silo for stationary or semi-mobile use, which is designed for the collection of dusty materials such as granulates, blasting grit and for the recovery of precious metals. The silo is equipped as standard with a manually operated unloading valve. This unit is fully conductive and, if earthed at a designated point, can be used in an ATEX zone 1/21.
For vacuuming SpongeMedia™ equipped with an anti-static filter bag.
- EX II 2 GD c IIB 60°C (T6)
- Suction unit with height adjustable frame
- High vacuum for heavy materials over long distances
- Robust, durable and effective
- Compressed air consumption: 4.1 Nm³/min
- Max. airflow: 630 Nm³/hour
- Max. vacuum: 37.3 kPa
- Filter type: Teflon coated, polyester filter bag S200 - anti-static
- Cleaning method: manual
- Noise level: 76,5 dB(A)
- Silo volume: 160 liters net
- Weight: 144 kg
- Scraping nozzle 3" - l=1000 mm
- Suction hose Ø 76 mm PVC (l=10 mtr)