The PanBlast™ hypodermic pressure gauge is a practical and economical tool for checking blast pressure where it matters most: at the blast nozzle. It is particularly relevant for applications where blast pressure is critical, such as blast systems with large hose lengths and for checking blast pressure after nozzle wear.
Suitable for pressures up to 10 bar (1 Mpa, 145 psi).
Order the injection needle kit (SKU: BAC-BA-0234-00) for replacement needles.
Please note that these needles are not sterile, and therefore unsuitable for medical purposes.
- Full range, base entry pressure dial indicator
- Fine hypodermic needle for clean blast hose penetration
- No blast hose leaks after hypodermic needle removal
- Actual pressure verification at the blast nozzle
- To assist with blast equipment setup and quality control
- Blast pressure verification after some nozzle wear