Mobile Sponge-Jet recyclers™ are used to separate dust, degraded coating and other materials from reusable SpongeMedia™. The machines are typically available in electric and pneumatic versions. Larger recyclers™ have a higher capacity and remove a higher percentage of fine contaminants than smaller machines. The 50P Recycler™ is used during medium-sized projects and is pneumatically driven.
- Designed for maximum reliability featuring standardised parts
- Efficiently reduces SpongeMedia™ consumption and dust emissions, separating good, reusable SpongeMedia™ from dust, contaminants and/or potentially harmful waste that can become dust
- Separates used media into 3 parts: oversized waste, good reusable SpongeMedia™ and fine waste
- Reusing SpongeMedia™ reduces freight, handling, cleaning and disposal costs, up to 95%
- Screen size can be changed for optimised flow and dust requirements
- High-quality parts that meet industry standards for long-term trouble-free use
- Multilingual labels, instruction manuals and online training
- Long-life motor and bearings minimise maintenance and wear and tear
- Optional: magnetic separator
For more information on blasting with Sponge-Jet, visit spongeblasting.com.